Exchange API Key Activations
Please beware that the API Key update on your program after your registration is not possible. Please make sure you submit the correct Public API Key to us, save its private key, and do not update it ever again as it cannot be changed once your copy is sent to you. Details on this matter are further explained in the FAQ section.
Binance Exchange API Key Activations
– Sign in to your Binance account and click on “Account”.Click on “API Settings”.Type a name for your Key. Then click on Generate Key. You should now see a message letting you know that a confirmation email has been sent out. Check your email address. Binance sends a confirmation email for security purposes. It will be titled: “[Binance] Create New API Key”. Open it and click on “Confirm Key”. keep in mind that you have 30 minutes to confirm before the link expires. This is a security measure set by Binance. The link will take you back to Binance and you will be able to see both the API Key and the Secret Key you just generated. Withdraw permission should be DISABLED.
Bitfinex Exchange API Key Activations
– Sign in to your bitfinex account To create the key, go to go to bitfinex.com/api. During creation, select only the permissions you want your mobile app to have. For example, you could give the key read permission for orders but not write permission. This would allow your app to view orders, but not place new ones, increasing the safety of your account in the event of a compromised device. Note: Be sure to record your API key and secret somewhere safe. It will not be shown again. Withdraw permission should be DISABLED.
Bitstamp Exchange API Key Activations
– To create your API Key, login to Bitstamp, and select “Account” from the top menu bar. You will find the “API access” in the “Security” section on the left sidebar. – Click on “New API key” on the top and assign the required permissions for the new key. – Please note that Two-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator is necessary for the creation process. – Insert your authentication code and then click “Generate Key”. You will see your API Key and Secret Key. For your security, store them in a safe place. To use the API Key, select the “Activate” button and a confirmation email will be sent. When you click on the activation link provided, your API key will be ready. – Withdraw permission should be DISABLED.
– Log in to your Bittrex account and select Settings from the menu in the upper right. Click on “API Keys” and proceed to the next step. Once on the API Keys page, please click “Add a new key”. Please be aware that some steps might be changed over time, so carefully follow instructions provided by an exchange. It may require you to set up 2FA in advance, or unlock this option via email. It is necessary to have a correct API key configuration before you try to connect it to your CAT account. Please select all permissions to allow CAT to read trading data from your account and place orders. When you are finished, click the “Save” button. Withdraw permission should be DISABLED.
CEX.IO Exchange API Key Activations
– Log in to your Cex.io account and select “Profile” from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of your screen. – Proceed to the “API” tab where you will be able to configure your API key permissions. It may require you to set up 2FA in advance, or unlock this option via email. Please make sure that your permissions allow to read Account balance, open orders, place order, and cancel the order. When you are ready, click the “Generate Key” button. – One last step is to activate your API key, you will be asked to confirm it via email link. Now your Cex.io API keys are activated and ready to be connected to CAT! Copy them and store somewhere safe for a moment. – Save your Private Apy key. The site will never show that key again. Withdraw permission should be DISABLED.
– Log in to your kraken account and proceed to your account settings – Verify your Account at least at TIER 1 – Don’t Activate 2FA – Go to Profile -> Settings -> API Page – Check Permission: Query Funds + ALL Orders & Trades Permissions – Other Attributes Must be set to OFF (Default) – Withdraw permission should be DISABLED.
Poloniex API Activation
– Go to https://poloniex.com – Don’t Activate (for your security if someone stole your Private Key) Can Withdraw Option – Add your IP address in the approved list for API keys (not mandatory) – Save your Private Apy key. The site will never show that key again. Withdraw permission should be DISABLED.
The Rock Trading API Activation
– Login The Rock Trading account. From Main Page -> My Personal Data -> API KEYS (Check The ItemList on the Left Side) -> NEW API KEY – Check “TRADE” option + Status = ENABLED -> Create Api Key – Save your Private Apy key. The site will never show that key again. Withdraw permission should be DISABLED.