DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
A small text file placed on your device by our Website or by third party issuers when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
The term “Cookie” is hereby understood broadly and refers to any tracking tool placed on your device.
|e-Privacy Directive||Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, as amended in 2009, and any national legislation adopted in accordance therewith.|
|User or you||Any Internet user who accesses the Website and who is neither (i) employed by www.cryptotradebot724.com and acting in the course of his/her employment, nor (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to www.cryptotradebot724.com and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The following websites: www.cryptotradebot724.com, and the subdomains of these Websites, unless they are expressly excluded from the scope of this Policy by their own terms and conditions.|
COOKIES WE USE
- www.cryptotradebot724.com uses different types of Cookies on its Website in order to make the User experience more enjoyable, to memorize his/her preferences and to customize its offers.
- Our Website may place the following types of Cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies – These allow us to collect statistical data relating to your use of our Website. Such data contribute to the continuous improvement of the functioning of our Website, in particular by making sure that users easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies are strictly necessary for the proper use of our Website. They are used to recognize you when you return to our Website, which enables us to customize the content for you, and more generally to provide our services to you (such as Cookies called “shopping cart”).
- Targeting Cookies – These Cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES
- Third parties may issue Cookies when you browse our Website. The issuance and subsequent use of these cookies are subject to the Privacy and Cookie Policies of these third parties, which we encourage you to consult.
|Website analysis tools (statistics, journey, user test …):||Google Analytics||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Advertising and targeting:||Google Adwords conversion||https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads|
YOUR COOKIES MANAGEMENT
- Setting up your browser software You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your Web browser. By default, most browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed.
- For Microsoft Edge®:
- For Safari®:
- For Chrome®:
- For Firefox® :
- For Opera™:
You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however, you may lose information that enables you to access our Website more quickly and efficiently, including, but not limited to, customization settings. We recommend you to make sure that your Web browser is up-to-date and to consult the ‘help’ menu and tips provided by your browser developer if you do not know how to adjust your privacy settings.
- Disabling Cookies
- Disabling Advertising Cookies
- Disabling Analytical/Performance Cookies
If you wish to modify your settings regarding analytical/performance cookies, we invite you to visit directly the website(s) dedicated to measuring the audience of our Website, such as Google Analytics (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
HOW LONG DO COOKIES LAST?
- The lifetime of our Cookies complies with the regulations in force and may in no case exceed 13 months.